Interested in filming in Cyprus?
In order to benefit from the scheme, you will need to complete the application process. In
order to be eligible, you will need to have among others:
A registered company in Cyprus, or another EU territory
A financial plan of the project
Proof of funds
The scenario of the project
CV's of the casting, director, producer etc.
Start an application today!
Checkout the eligible expenditure covered by the
- Provision of production company services
- Labour costs (including of foreigner employees)
- Wages for cast, extras and crew
- Accommodation in the Republic of Cyprus
- Per diems of staff
- Audio equipment rental
- Catering and food expenses
- Scenery construction
- Artistic construction costs
- Diving services
- Electricity and other common services
- Transport and vehicle rental services
- Laundry and cleaning services
- Licenses for use of locations and archeological monuments
- Post-production (sound and image)
- Professional services (such as insurance, legal and accounting services)
- Camera and lighting rental
- Rental of marine vehicles
- Rental of mobile toilets
- Rental of office furniture and office set-up costs
- Rental of aeroplanes/helicopters
- Rental of production offices, warehouse space, workshop facilities, storage space and stages.
- Rental or purchase of props
- Rental of water tanks and related marine services
- Repairs & restorations
- External production crew rental with or without staff
- Security services (police, fire brigade, army, ambulances and medical services)
- Pyrotechnic services
- Special effects services
- Stunt services
- Air travel to and from the Republic of Cyprus (flights and sea travel)
- Visual Effects services
- Costume Rental
- Cost of registration of applicant company up to 1,000 euros plus out of pocket expenses payable at the Registrar of Companies in Cyprus in relation to the registration of the applicant company.
- Animal services.